Welcome to StoneyBrooke Plantation, East Montgomery’s perfect family neighborhood. Designed around a sparkling lake and park and laced with shaded walking and exercise trails, this beautiful community says leisurely living at its best.
- Conveniently located just off I-85 at Mitylene Exit 11
- Beautifully landscaped entrance
- Limited-access entry for privacy and quiet streets
- Large lake, park and children’s playground
- Walking and exercise trails
- Picnic pavilions
- Grassy fields for games and gatherings
- Neighborhood greenscapes throughout
- Architectural standards preserved by Homeowners Association
- Neighborhood Yard Sale: 1st Saturday of October and May of Each Year.
- Saturday, October 1, 2016 7:00 am til 11:00 am
- Neighborhood Fall Festival: Join in the fun, enjoy pizza and cookies, jump in the bouncy houses, met and greet your neighbors.
- Saturday, October 8, 2016 10:00 am til 2:00 pm